- The source of the above images is from #4
(same as below).
- Red is
recent, and goes to yellow after 15 days,
- Started on August 25th, 2002.
- Images added about every 7 days.
- This file will become really
large over time.
- Note to self: Frame from the lower
left corner at 722x360 pixels
- Earthquake links:
Consortium Graphical Image of the recent
any Zip Code (The values shown are a
percentage of a G. For example, a %G force
of 20.552691 on a 100,000 pound building would
produce 20,553 Lbf
of lateral loading.)